This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the PULP SHRED website www.pulpshred.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Other than the information required to fulfill your e-commerce request, we may collect the following information to assist in improving the website:
- The pages accessed on the site and links clicked on.
- The date and time of site visits, but we do not have live tracking of website visitors.
- The referring site, if any, through which you arrived at this site.
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X).
- The type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.).
IP addresses are at all times anonymized. PULP SHRED’s web analytics will also respect any “Do Not Track” settings on web browsers.
The PULP SHRED website may use session cookies which are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after you close the browser session.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Social Media Platforms
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Requests for review, questions, inquiries, or complaints must be submitted to our office by email at Info@pulpshred.com, or by direct mail at 1815-27 Avenue NE #6, Calgary, AB T2E 7E1, Canada. We do not accept privacy requests for review or complaints via social media or any other medium.