Cyber criminals are always on the lookout for confidential data and information and digital media storage devices.
Your IT assets, such as hard drives, solid state drives, smart phones, USBs, CDs and DVDs are their common targets. Simply throwing them away or deleting the files is not enough to permanently erase data from such storage devices. The only way to be certain that the data contained on such devices is permanently gone is by shredding and destroying them. PULP SHRED offers secure destruction service to help you safely dispose of your digital media devices and content. This is done by properly & diligently following our IT asset disposition (ITAD) program standards to meet your disposal needs while maximizing the end-of-life asset value in a secure, efficient, and environmentally friendly manner.
E-SHREDDING & RECYCLING MATERIALS ACCEPTED
Note: Securely shredding your e-data is the only sure shot way to keep your information from getting compromised and/or leaking into secondary markets.
Note: All hard drives and solid-state drives should be removed and securely shredded before recycling.
PULP SHRED can remove the hard drives for you at an extra charge.
Other Eligible Electronics
E-RECYCLING MATERIALS NOT ACCEPTED
Materials Not Accepted
Note: Our pickup services are available to commercial locations and are subject to a minimum product type and count. Please call our office for details.
Customized Shredding Solution for Home and Business Customers
- Home Offices
- Small Business Owners
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Engineering, Technical Laboratories & Consulting Firms
- Retail, Warehouses, Depots
- Hotels, Motels
- Government Agencies, Police, Fire Department, EMS
- Non-Profit, Charities, Religious Institutions
- School, Universities and Professional Colleges
- Financial Institutions: Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance, Financial Planners
- Healthcare: Hospitals, Pharmacies, Clinics, Dentists, Labs, Professional Offices
- Registries, Land Titles
- Land Developers, Construction Companies, Real Estate Firms
- Urban Planning, Design & Architectural Firms
- Professional Firms: Lawyers, Accountants, Tax, Consultants