“We believe in today's day and age it's un-conscientious to ignore the environmental implications of our decisions.”
At PULP SHRED, we are committed to Zero-Landfill paper waste from our shredding & recycling process. A lot goes into shredding to do it the right way – nothing leaves our secure facility before getting shredded and nothing goes to the landfill. The entire process from receiving to shredding & recycling is designed with utmost security and to keep the environmental footprint low.
Knowing that all the paper we shred goes to paper mills, is recycled & regenerated as new products, and supports the circular economy, creating local jobs is very satisfying!
For the love of the environment
Zero landfill paper waste
- 100% of your shredded paper is baled, processed, and converted into new paper products, such as: printer paper, paper bags, facial tissues, boxes, toilet rolls, newsprint
State-of-the-art shredding technology
- Higher quality shredded paper fibre means higher acceptance by paper mills
- Fast, efficient and economical output
- Lower energy cost
Compact facility with 60% reduction in building footprint
- Smaller building size uses less all-round energy to produce a better shredded product
- Dust filtration system for clean air and work environment